Bass Nectar Tickets for Sale...

(Joseph, let me know if this is considered spam, and I’ll remove it.)

So, I won some tickets to a Bass Nectar concert on April 24th, in Grenville South Carolina. I don’t really want to go, because it’s pretty much just going to be a rave, and I’m not terribly interested in going to a rave. But I’d be willing to sell them.
Just let me know if you’d be interested in buying them, and we can discuss prices as soon as I figure out how much they’d be worth…

I don’t consider it as spam in the Lounge, J~J, so no worries there.

Seeing as there are several fine members from your neck of the woods in the Carolinas and surrounding areas, you just might find some NASCAR fans here as well.

Just make sure that whatever they’re worth and whatever price you set them at, that it’s reasonable, fair and everybody’s happy!

GL!

SPD!

Yeah, I know. I’m going to check what they’re worth, then charge the same price (maybe even a little lower), because I didn’t have to buy them myself, so I’m not losing any money if I charge less.

You can always Ebay them too!

As well as put them on your local Craigslist.

And since I don’t know anything about Bass Nectar – sounds like a Carolina fish soup or something :stuck_out_tongue: – well, again good luck!

BTW, Bass Nectar does mainly Dubstep, so if that interests you, let me know.

Bass nectar wouldn’t have a very pleasing aroma.
Like pea soup…yuck. Oh, that kinda pea. Never mind.
This whole thing is starting to seem pretty fishy to me.
Sorry JJ. I couldn’t help myself, and there was no one here to stop me.
Seriously, I never heard of them. I’m very near G’ville, and I’m surprised my son hasn’t told me about them. Maybe not his cup of soup either. Here we go again. I won’t stew over this any more.
Hope you get a bite on your offer.

BB

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Hahaha, BB. :smiley:
Too puny…

I personally agree with you, which is why I’m trying to sell them. I’m sure there’s someone out there who likes Dubstep…

I personally (as apposed to herbally I guess) don’t know Dub Stepp, but I’m sure he’s a fine individual.

BB