Checking in from Oklahoma

Hi. I started playing about 6 weeks ago. I’ve ordered JP’s lessons and am doing the online lessons while I wait for the boxed set to arrive. Told my husband this hobby wouldn’t cost much. HA! I’m out around 500 bucks so far; rather, he is. Wouldn’t ya just know it? Anyway, I thought I’d check in and say hi. I have a question so I’m gonna post in the next topic area. Hope to see you there.

Glad you joined us!

–BT

Howdy Candy, and welcome. What gear have you snagged so far?

BB

Well, let’s see… I have a Lee Oskar in C, a Special 20 in C, a Suzuki in G, another coming in A, a Lee Oskar Harmonic minor in A, 24 hole Suzuki tremolo 2 timer in C, a Suzuki 21 hole tremolo in C and a Hohner Echo Celeste in C (I REALLY wanted to play on the tremolo but just couldn’t find enough online support for it),two mics, a mini pre-amp, new headphones, new speakers for my computer, enrolled in Harmonica Academy, got JP’s boxed lessons and bought the Gypsy Wedding Song lesson (worth it! BIG TIME!!!) WHEW!!! I think that’s it… maybe. :o

OK. That’s a good start anyway LOL
It’s a good habit though, this gear addiction.

BB

[quote=“thebugleboy, post:5, topic:3181”]
OK. That’s a good start anyway LOL
It’s a good habit though, this gear addiction.

BB
[/quote] HA! Tell that to my husband. (I need a smiley with fire coming out of the top of its head) :wink:

you def need a good harp. or 10 in your case lol… the ones you get with the dvds suck.
i only have a 20 in c
i do want to buy the special 20 set though…
saving up!