Complete beginner from Kingston, Ontario

Hello folks. I am just starting my harmonica journey at the young age of 46. I played some trombone in junior high and some guitar in the early eighties, nothing since. I have always wanted to play harp, so I guess you are never too old to start. I have a harp related question but I will take it to the appropriate thread. Thanks. Ben

Hello folks. I am just starting my harmonica journey at the young age of 46. I played some trombone in junior high and some guitar in the early eighties, nothing since. I have always wanted to play harp, so I guess you are never too old to start. I have a harp related question but I will take it to the appropriate thread. Thanks. Ben

Will the real Ben please step forward?

Hello folks, guess I waited longer then others to learn to play the harp. I am 70, been playing a year and really having fun with it. Guess its time to get some lessons from J.P. so I can continue on down the road. Got to hurry, running out of time! Thanks KC ;D

Howdy and a big welcome KC!
You have plenty of time. The Bible says you have 120 years if you care to take them.
What are you playing on, and what music are you playing?

thebugleboy

Thanks for the message. I am playing the marine band in key of c. Ilso have a marineband on the key of d. I am interested in country but all music. KC