Downloading a video to a post in this forum?

Hey guys/girls, if I made a video how do I transfer it to a post in this forum?

Barry

Can you upload it to youtube get yourself a free acct at youtube upload there and then post on forum by copying the address in the address bar
and pasting it in a post.

That’s the best way I think if you don’t want the whole world looking at it you can still upload to youtube and just make it private.

There’s also http://www.box.net/files you can store it up there and then
link it in a post ;D

Trial and error though different formats and stuff but it’s definitely worth the effort :wink:

Look forward to seeing your video here coming soon don’t give up ;D

Harp on!!

And Barry…

Am sure the grandkids can help you with everything too! :slight_smile:

And Barry…

Like Joe says, looking forward to seeing your debut! :wink:

And Barry…

Please keep us posted! :smiley:

Laters…

SPD Out!

Thanks guys! When I get my B-radical from Brad Harrison I’ll make a video showing you guys the 21st century harmonica. Notice, I did not say I’d show you guys how to “play” a 21st century harmonica!

Barry

Wait that’s what 6 months from now :’(

Get your kids to help you now, post a harmonica video up on the forum.

Take Tyson up on his challenge and record “Wayfaring Stranger” even if
you got to cheat and read the tabs whatever. Just post it here:

http://www.harmonica.com/forums/harmonica-talk/wayfairing-stranger/

I promise we’ll be kind…You’ll probably blow us away ;D

Harp on!!

Hey Joe, I really admire you guys who play first position stuff and actually play songs, but the problem with that is most likely everyone knows the song and if you can’t play it well everyone knows it. So, my solution to that is I play second postion BLUES (even stay away from I,IV, V cord sequences). That way the only thing left is to just play the dam harmonica any way you like it, single notes, cords, bends, overblows you know what I mean. Love the Blues!!!

Barry

You know your right Barry, I want to learn Blues and hopefully one day get good at that style ::slight_smile:

In the course I’m taking I am getting ready for a blues portion of the school, (Harmonica academy.com), I have been on tunes since Jan 1 2010…I am looking forward to learning some blues stuff …

Well I still remember my first recording I made for people to critique over there at H.A. It was a tune called Blowing in the Wind. I knew it well but playing with a backing track was new to me ???

I picked a backing track and played it and boy I thought I nailed it.

Got good responses from everyone over there. Even Ed told me I did a good job.

But as not to embarrass me Ed emailed me and said in a nice way (trying to help)….I was in the wrong key. Ouch. But thanks Ed cause I would’ve never knew. We live and we learn, I now make absolutely sure that at least I am in the right key.

Hey if I goof the song a little oh well.

Harp on!!

Hey if I goof the song a little oh well.

Spoken like a true harpster and/or harpsterette, Mr Joe Feeney! :slight_smile:

Keep On Harpin’! :smiley:

Joe, just play fast and amplify it and they’ll say “will you listen to that Joe play his own fix on the Blues”! The guy is a genius he just started his own genre.

Barry