Feeling Discouraged

Thanks

3 Likes

I think that too many people underestimate the skill it takes to play the harmonica well. Everyone seems to think it’s so easy, it is not. My second harpaversary this month, I also practice 2 to 3 hours a day. I certainly have come a long way but not there yet. Patience, practice and passion. If you give up you’ll never get there.

6 Likes

I envy you being able to practice so much…My COPD and Tender Mouth (inside lips mostly) only allow me to practice for 10 or so minutes, only once or twice a day…I sometimes just keep playing anyway, but I regret it later…
It is nice that I can play the harp at all. It is not to difficult to play, but it probably takes YEARS to master. God Bless!

4 Likes

But that 10 minutes is a joyous part of your day

4 Likes

Yep…I LOVE MUSIC…God gave us music to soothe our soul and give joy to our heart. I listen to music on my computer 4 or 5 hours a day. . . I have 20-some Gaither VHS or DVD (along with the accompaning CD’s, probably 60 or 80 other music CD’s! I love the old Musicals like Show Boat, Singing in the Rain, Carousel, Rose Marie, Love Me or Leave Me, Three Little Words, That’s Entertainment (X3), etc…I have all of those and more on DVR or DVD. I cannot fathom life without music.
God Bless you and yours.

6 Likes

Who doesn’t love good music after a tiring week.

5 Likes