Have your harp with you!

Hi you all Harper’s out there,
I know this is not new, but keep your harp with you so you can pick it up and play when ever you want. I tried this and wow, I was just driving and got this crazy blues feeling in my head. Fortunately I had my harp with me, so I just parked the car and started to play. This was so amazing I played for 20 minutes and I could not believe how I my self could play like I did. I think this took me to the next level. So now I don’t go out of my house without harps.

Happy harpin!
Regards from Iceland

Yes sir,

Good advice How about driving down the highway and getting caught in bumper to bumper traffic
No problem if you got your harp with you.

Harp On!!

I have a small zipper bag for my old electric shaver which can hold up to six harmonicas. I always carry it with me containing a C, Bb or A, Cm and a Low E. Then I’m set for all circumstances :slight_smile:

Remember to not put the harps straight in your pockets, wrap them in a bandana or get a small bag.

Awesome Idea! All I can say is that it is not a good idea to use the neck holder while driving on a freeway! Heavy traffic and moody blues do not mix!
I wouldn’t know about it though…
—Burning Thunder

All I can say is that it is not a good idea to use the neck holder while driving on a freeway!

Best Tip of The Week, BT!! :wink:

“Have Harp, Will Travel!” <<<New tagline??!!>>>

Mwuahahahaha!! :smiley:

In my oppinian, if you go up to someone, and you tell them that you play the harmonica, and they say “Yeah I do too!” As them if they have it with them. If they don’t, chances are, they’re not a harmonca payer.

(And Joe! I like the new tagline! Let’s use it!)