Hello from an Egyptian Beginner

Hello fellow harp player, My name is Esso and I’m from Egypt. Been playing for about 2 months for now and still can’t bend :-[ (Bummer)… I first decided to play this funky instrument when i saw JP’s videos online and believe me i was shocked that a simple little instrument like this can produce these craziest sounds i ever saw “Well i guess JP is an inspiration to many new harp players”.

Peace all and have a nice day ;D

Welcome Esso!

Don’t worry so much about bending…it’ll come when it comes!

Then afterwards you’ll wonder whatever took you so long to get there! hehehe!

Yet too, there’s plenty of helpful suggestions within this forum, so don’t be shy or bashful about searching through everything!

Enjoy your visits!

Have fun!

Smiles!

Keep on Harpin’!

Hi Esso,
Welcome to the forum , yup bending is tough took me close to a year to be able to do it.

But that’s OK, maybe your just not ready to bend yet. There’s a lot to learn 8)

I’m not saying give up on bending now. Just don’t let it make you give up on the harmonica you know what I mean ;D

Go slow and make it:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() F U N ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey Esso,

Glad to have you with us from across the globe…

I’m so excited to hear that you were inspired by my online videos…I think as you keep working with my videos you will find that bending will come naturally over time.

Your harmonica buddy,

jp