Hello, I am from Southern California

Ive always fumbled around with different musical instruments as a kid. From the violin to the guitar both electric and acoustic as well as my fathers harmonica which was a chromatic from what I remember it was a Honer from the 70s and my $3 Jews Harp. I think I had a lot fun with the Jews Harp back then. Never really learned anything. Had too much energy and not enough patients. Well, things are different and I a tad bit older with more patients and time for creativity. I’m here to learn how to really play the harmonica from the soul.

On Christmas Day I purchased JP’s Happy Harpin DVDs and I am pleasantly surprised how detailed JP is about teaching the Harmonica. I was bending notes the first day just doing fundamentals. I purchased the 5 pack of Special 20s, oh my what a phenomenal sounding instrument. The Special 20 is a great go to instrument for learning as well as performing. After lip locking the Special 20 I do not want to play the one that came with the lessons. Once you try a Special 20 I find it difficult to play anything other than the Special 20.

Greetings,
I purchased the video in November. I also purchased JP’s Blues recently. I got to say both are fantastic. I am from southern Arizona ( Tucson ). I hope you had a good Christmas and a happy New year. I am still learning I play every day, it’s not work as long as you enjoy it ;D
There is a lot of knowledgeable people that are ready to help out with any problems you may encounter. I talked to Bugle boy and he is a very good man. Take care and I hope to see you on line.
Ray
RJB

Hello and welcome.
The Blues Band will be great for when you start to learn
to gap reeds, etc. You want to use a cheap harp that
you aren’t crazy about to learn harp surgery.

thebugleboy