Hello

Im new here. Been playing the harp for a little over 2 months now, almost 3. Im coming along. I mainly use the harp to accompany my acoustic guitar playing. Some originals, Tom Petty, Steve Earle, Springsteen, Dylan, Neal Young covers. I use Epiphone Masterbilts and Gibson guitars, with the exception of an 88 Ovation. Love harp and guitar together. I use SPecial 20’s and Crossovers, which the Crossover is my favorite harp.

Welcome to the boards, brannon!
I also got into harmonica stuff to accompany my guitar. “Heart of Gold” just doesn’t sound the same without the harmonica in it… :slight_smile:

(Wow, this has got to be a first–beating SPD and/or BT to a welcome! :D)

Thank you. your right, you have to have the harmonica in Heart Of Gold, or it doesnt sound right. :slight_smile:

Lol slacker that I am!

Anywho, we are pleased you joined our circles! I was the opposite…I started playing guitar to accompany my harmonica!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

BT

I guess I’ll add my welcome to the pot! Good to have you with us brannon67! If you get hung up give a shout and we will try to help you out!

Thanks guys, will do.

Welcome to the Club, the key to success is to practice, so that you can perform to your potential.