Hello!

Hi! I read that we could introduce ourselves. My name is Ben. I have been playing the harmonica off and on for about 3 years. I joined this site to try to learn some tips for playing cleaner. I can play basics, but I have a hard time holding a clean single note when I am moving up and down the harmonica. It looks like this is a nice website, and I am glad I can be a member.

Hey Ben. I am a newbie player, but wanted to welcome you as I have just signed up myself. I wish you well with your goal of playing cleaner single notes.

Brian

Thanks, Brian. I love the instrument, and I think it would be a cool hobby that I could stick with for the rest of my life.

Welcome Ben and Brian! Glad to have you both join us!
If your able to play a single note but having trouble moving around and hitting/centering up on the holes, try using the search here on the forum and put “nail polish” in the search box. I hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks for the tip!

I try to help! Just paying it forward. I got lots of help starting out too!

Thanks for joining our group! Don’t give up on the harmonica, we won’t let you! lol

–BT

Thanks! ;D