Help! I need help figuring out my type of harmonica

Hi everyone,
I’m a definite beginner, clueless in the world of harmonica’s, but hoping to learn more. Hopefully someone can help!
So… I have a harmonica that I’ve had ever since I was a kid. I’m not sure where it even came from. The sound is higher-pitched than most others I’ve heard (or seen on instructional videos), and I’m fairly positive the comb material is wooden (red with a cracked look), with the cover being metal (blue).
There are 16-double holes, and I’m not sure what key this instrument plays in. There isn’t a trace of a brand/company name anywhere.

I’ve attached a picture of the front of the harmonica (I’d attach more but I can’t b/c of the max. size allowed). If anyone has any info they can share, I’d be really grateful! I want to learn all about this harmonica and what would be the best way to go about learning how to play it. I think that finding what type I have is the first step to harmonica success.
Thank you!!

I am no Pro or Authority but I think you have a TREMOLO harp.
check out http://thetremolo.ponderworthy.com/ you should find more info about your harp there. GOOD LUCK and Best Wishes! Let us know how your coming along.

PB:

You don’t have to be a Pro or an Authority to know this dude’s 16-double holer is a Tremolo!

And whether you’re a beginner or not, you certainly ought to know/understand by now you don’t start learning this beautiful instrument and all it has to offer on such a thing!

Laters…

Good luck!

Keep On Harpin’!

Nice harp, but start out on a 10 hole diatonic in the key of C.