Hi fellows, new member at this site.

Well, nice to have a harmonica forum, im also into cars, and we got a wonderful forum chevytalk.

I just been playing for 2 years, and, i do need some experianced advice, and a will make a seperate post of it.

Svenne

Howdy and welcome Sweet62!
What harmonica gear do you have?

thebugleboy

Thanks Bugleboy,I did get a Hohner XB-40 G, as a Christmas gift from my family a few years ago, a year later, i started playing it regulary, like an hour twice a day since that.

Then, when my lovely whife was turning 50, a friend suggest we would perform “Wake up little Suzy” in D and i bought Lee Oskar harps in D, A, C and G, my friend was playing the guitar.

Now, I really think i will have to get me one, or a few, more harmonicas, and i will make a seperate post abot it.

Svenne

Alright! Record your tunes and let us hear, OK?

Well, i will try to figure out how, and then, consider, if i really should do that.

Svenne

Hi! I’m also a new member, and been playing harmonica for 2 years. ;D Are there any songs you’re really good at playing? I can play I’ll Fly Away pretty well. :wink:

Pleace step forward dear Heart, im just working on my harp right now, some serious leak. Non of us got the 3-d gun, killing you over the net yet, lets hear your tune. Im new to harp and i just can handle Oh Suzzana and a few other songs.

Svenne

Hey Svenne.
Tell me about your leak trouble.
You mentioned 3-d. Were you referring to the 3 hole draw?

thebugleboy

Sorry if i confused anyone, my last post was just meant to encourage our new fellow, Harmonica Heart, to play us a tune.

It takes me some time to figure out how the different forums work.

I will try to not mix 2 subjects in the same post again.

Svenne

I got recordings .m4a from my samsung phone, how can i share them with you, do i need a host or and transform to Mp3,a good host advice?

Svenne

Ehhh, could Sweden be the answer? Three Lee Oscar C, D, A blown up, all 4:th draw, looses tune, gets way to low! The last one i did NOT eat drink or smoke at, until it lost tune. Then, kind of desperate for a harp, i bought a Hering Lumina C, almost no smoking, no eating and no drinking at it, and in less than a week, 4:th draw doesnt make any sound at all. I really didnt abuse this very beatyful harp at all. I got my Hohner XB-40 G leaking all over, but my Lee Oskar G is still working fine, but it takes a lot of air for me (smoking) but its a good breath practicing.

Svenne