How do I play this in tabs

Sir, a request please. I have the tabs you provided for the melody of southern man, thank you. Can you also provide the solo riffs for southern man? It would be most appreciated. Dr G , x999man@aol.com

3 Likes

Hi @DoctorG

To whom are you addressing this question? There are men and women here. Use the “@” symbol with the person’s “handle” so that they get a notification that someone is asking them something.

Also important here is that riffs for solos are usually not provided anywhere and typically require quite a bit of time and effort from the person tabbing it out. This is where apps that provide the possibility of slowing down the music tempo (without changing the pitch) become very useful. But the work – in my opinion – is up to you. It will only increase your skills and, apparently, that is exactly what you need. :point_left:

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you kindly slim

2 Likes

Hey @DoctorG - welcome to the forum my friend. Glad to have you here.

Sorry for the long delay. I took a few weeks off paternity leave (yay! new daughter here, healthy and happy.)

Are you talking about Souther Man by NEIL YOUNG?

Aloha,
Luke

4 Likes

Great news @Luke
Pleased all are well

3 Likes

Hello @Luke,
my warmest congratulations on the birth of your daughter :champagne::balloon:.
All the best for your little one :princess:.
I had been thinking about it for the last few days and wanted to ask you. You mentioned the upcoming birth a few weeks ago.

Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter, Luke @Luke !!

What a holiday season gift ! :palm_tree: :gift: :sparkles: :palm_tree:

Best regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congrats! It is truly a wonderful feeling!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the congrats! She is a sweet lil sweet pea! Just made 3 months now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes