Howard Levy Concert

I attended a concert last night in Destin Fl. Featured with the Emerald Coast Sinfonia were Howard Levy and pianist, Anthony Molinaro. I’ve never seen harmonica played in this genre (classical) and I’ve never seen someone command their instrument to perform like Howard Levy did. It was trully mesemerizing. I don’t think my wife will ever let me play in the house after hearing this wonderful performance. :slight_smile:

You lucky guy! I would have loved to hear him in concert…maybe sometime he’ll come to NE! lol

–BT

I went to levytown.com. He has a schedule of appearances there. I just got lucky and saw this event. I live about 2 hours away, but it was worth the drive and a hotel room. If he ever comes close, by all means go. My wife has no interest in harmonica, and she loved it. Also have to give a shout out to Anthony Molinaro. I had never heard of him, I just went to see Levy, but he was intense on the piano as Levy was on the harp. They have apprently done gigs together for about 10 years, and I believe they have also done a CD or two. Levy was very kind. Came out later and stood around the table where CD’s were being sold and talked and signed autographs.

I’m sorry I think the site is Levyland.com