I'm wondering about jp's lessons.

So I’m on lesson 30 of 99 with jp’s lessons and so far I’m loving them. I haven’t finished them yet (duh) and I’m wondering about what skill level the average harmonica player is after the finish his lessons.

I would say advanced beginner!? JP will give you the tools to work with in the lessons you bought. So your like starting freshman year in high school. But then again some people catch on faster than others.

Great :slight_smile: , and thanks for the info

I ordered his dvd package after I finished those lessons. It has alot more material and takes you to intermediate level,

Thank you i cant wait to finish his lessons

[quote=“Ipod8989, post:5, topic:3390”]
Thank you i cant wait to finish his lessons
[/quote]Ya get the one with the 8 dvds and 3cds it even came with 2 harmonicas which I will use if someone wants to play to try I will hand them one of those free ones. Im allready on the 4th dvd. It has one dvd just on bending too.

I’m on about lesson 45 of the beginner lessons - I’m finding it a bit too beginner for me, I’ve fiddled with the harmonica for a while, done some Gussow videos, etc. Definitely good quality lessons, but i’m still on the fence regarding how much value i’m actually getting from them, I guess I’m already an “advanced beginner”.

One question I had, regarding the JPs 8 DVD set (complete bundle) - is there a fully digital version of the DVDs (blues, bending, etc)? I live in the UK and so I’d obviously rather get the bundle in digital format, rather than waiting for DVDs :slight_smile:

I was told there is a digital format for the whole bundle. I have yet to find it or a price.

Paraguy1- Could you post a link to the dvd and cd lessons? I can’t find it anywhere on this site

Click on the blue banner at the top of this page.

[quote=“paulbunyn, post:10, topic:3390”]
Click on the blue banner at the top of this page.
[/quote]Thats because its not on the site I had to email JP and ask if there was more advanced lessons after I finished his first set of digital ones. Then he emailed me a link to purchase with a discount because I was allready a student. So just shoot jp a email with what you want im sure he will send you a link. I would but I dont have it anymore.

The Blue Banner just links me to the videos and digital downloads. I already have those. Is there more to learn on the dvds?

[quote=“Rich, post:12, topic:3390”]
The Blue Banner just links me to the videos and digital downloads. I already have those. Is there more to learn on the dvds?
[/quote]yes there is the DVD BUNDLE email JP and say you took his lessons and want some more advanced material they will email you a link

I agree with advanced beginner. Plenty to practice and keep learning afterwards. I’m on the Blues from the Vault DVD’s. Believe me it’s an ongoing adventure. Judd