* Important * Things are a changin' - Please read...

Hey folks,

Please update your bookmarks! Here’s where you’ll find the new forum home: http://www.harmonica.com/forums/

Lots of lovely shiny new categories :slight_smile: This should make finding the info you want a ton easier.

If a thread suddenly goes missing, fear not - it’s probably been moved to a new category.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Chris

Two comments:

The categories should have shorter descriptions, it looks messy now.

There should be a category for feedback on the site.

Funnily enough I was just thinking the same. Will see what the boss (JP) thinks :slight_smile:

Sometimes when I am looking for a thread or a subject of some kind that I remember reading about,
but can’t find, I have very good luck typing into the search box upper right hand corner ;D

I’ve always had success finding the thread ::slight_smile:

Harp on!!

I’m just glad the forum’s here, and I can get on to learn and rub elbows.
At least I’ll get on as often as Charter allows! They say they’re fixing our
problem this week…I’ve heard better jokes on TV (when Charter says I can
watch it). Anyway, I enjoy the forum and haven’t had too much trouble hunting
and fishing here. Thanks too Harp Friends for not getting too upset with members
when they ask questions that have been covered in earlier threads. That’s one thing
that annoys me about my “other” instrument forum. Maybe harpers are just a cut above
other instrumentalists (coming from an ols trumpet man, that’s a supreme compliment).
There seems to be more humility and reaching out here.
Thanks again to all my new friends.
And just remember about asking JP first…It’s easier to get forgiveness than permission. Just joking, sort of.
Special thanks to JP for all the diligence and help.
Ok, if Springsteen has to be The Boss, JP is the Harp Boss, shortened now to “HOSS.”

Ya me too like having a bunch of friends to talk harp with ;D

Hoss it is JP’s new nickname :o

The Hoss is in the House. ;D

Harp on!!

Hey Chris,

The new forum looks great! Sorting and moving all the old posts must have been really difficult.

Yeah, I agree with whiskat that the descriptions should be shorter. I think it shouldn’t be more than 2 lines.

CAUTION: CONSTRUCTION ZONE AHEAD

Howdy Fellow Harpsters & Harpsterettes!

Yeah, I have my thoughts on the layout here - But am keeping them close to the chest. :-X ???

Am doing my best though moving things around hoping to land them in the proper categories set up. :o ::slight_smile:

So I appreciate your patience while we’re still undergoing new construction. :wink: :slight_smile:

Smiles!

Keep On Harpin’!

That’s SPD’s hard work, shifting all the posts! Looks like we’re pretty much there now ;D