Just saying "hello"

I am brand new to the harmonica world. I bought a Hohner special 20 that I gave to my 13 yo daughter and I have a Suzuki Manji. (both in key of C) I am not “musically inclined” and at 46 am trying to prove to myself and my 20 yo daughter that I am not “too old” to learn. I looked around at different lessons online and decided to go with JP. I just signed up tonight. I like his style and figured I couldn’t go wrong with a one year guarantee. I guess I have gone on long enough. I look forward to getting to know others on this site. I am usually a lurker, but will post when the need arises. I look forward to much progress.

Have you checked out Pazzmanmusic and Playharmonicaeasily on youtube? That is where I started for the basics.

No, but I will now. I appreciate it. I just signed up for JP’s course. I am going to put myself and the course to the test. I am going on a 5 day/4 night camping trip at the beginning of July and want to be proficient enough to play around the campfire. We’ll see how it goes.

Brian

I would sign up for JP’s program, but I don’t have any money for that. lol good luck!

Well, I’m glad you joined us!

Please ask any questions along the way!

–BT

Thank you BT.

Brian