Howdy fellers, I haven’t been able to get on lately much, but I’ve checked out the site briefly a few times. I started messing around with my Marine Band some. All I’ve done so far is replace the cover nails with screws and nuts and fold in the metal on the back and open it up some. It sure opened up the sound. The harp played well, but now the tone is fuller and louder. I did just a little gapping…nothing much…more later though. I intend to put screws through the reed plates, sand the comb smooth and seal it, and round out all the edges soon. This is a lot of fun, and it sure reaps dividends. My wife says she can tell a big difference. I can put even less air into the harp now and still get a big sound.