My introduction

I just wanted to say hello! I’m an American new to the Philippines. Living in Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao. New to actually trying to play harmonica. My nic name is “Sparky”. I bought a few harmonica’s before I left the USA …my first was a Seydel 1847, then I bought 3 Suzuki Manji’s, I also got a set of 5 Eastop Blues harmonicas 008k… I recently signed for the basic lessons online. I’ve started trying to use these beautiful instruments. It’s hard to locate American made harmonicas here…I really want to play blues….raining hard and internet is dropping out ….that’s the usual…take care everyone…keep working at it …you will be successful :grin:

6 Likes

Hi Sparky @Sparky

Welcome to the forum!! You seem to have a very good collection of harps to get started playing the blues.

It is not surprising that you are having trouble finding “American made” harps because there really are not that many different ones that have wide name recognition around the world. A sort of new member here is John (@Bushman_Music) who happens to be the owner of Bushman Music (www.bushmanmusic.com) and you may wish to contact him about getting one (or more) from his company.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome @Sparky

Enjoy the lessons and ask away on the forum if you have any questions.

Happy harping!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Sparky,

Sounds like you have the hardware to reach your goals. And as you have stated “keep working at it and you will be successful.” Be patient, have fun, and relax on your harmonica journey. I’m just going slow and steady and enjoying each step along the way.

Regards,
~James

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sparky. It’s nice to have a new friend in the Philippines. :+1:t3:

Rock on,
Luke

3 Likes

Thank you Luke.

2 Likes