My Last Forum Post!

Howdy Fellow Harpsters & Harpsterettes!

Although the whole story is known to but a few, still, the above title says it all!

My having being told by the higher ups (and many of you everywhere) that my work and due diligence has been fantastic and rewarding to all here; yet, those same higher ups tell me my services (and virtual presence) is no longer required here – Well, not to be cliché or sound maudlin:

This exercise in proving what I knew to be true all along was great beyond belief. More fun than anyone could ever imagine.

Now while I may not be gone from this vast, wide and mighty Harmonica Universe, as no one can get rid of me that easily…And those who know how to find me can and no doubt will…Hehehe!

Nevertheless, while I may be There Wherever Whenever, I just simply won’t be here anymore!

So with no further adieus or words about it then:

Have fun!

Take care!

Thanks for reading!

Keep On Harpin’!

Peace Out!

Sincerely & Most Respectively,

Joseph aka Street Player Dude

Mwahahahahaha!!

Joe,
WTF? If they (the powers that be ) are trying to get rid of a voice of reason and expertise, perhaps I should leave here too. It is rather redundant answering the same lameass questions day in and day out,
JP’s teaching methods being what they are open the door for a myriad of questions, lameass and otherwise. I’ll see ya at the Harmonica Club! Which is by far a better enviroment for all players, not just the begining beginners like here.
SP (pete)

Damn.

Well…I suppose…its been good. And I might just pull my plug…gonna think though about it hard.

See y’all on the other side (forum), eh?

Peace Out!

–BT

:frowning: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

and yes

:’(

Well, its been good, its been long, and its been rough. But I’ve learned much, and I’m deeply sorry to see this amazing forum head this direction.

But there are times when we must wet our whistle, grab a harp, and continue down the road of life!

And now, for the last time on this forum…my 618th post…

PEACE OUT!

–BT

Damn. And I just got here.

It seems drama follows me everywhere I go.
I think maybe there’s a blues song in there somewhere.

I want SPD back!!!