My newest project

I tend to go overboard with things so before I took my harmonica apart I built this little holder for all of the pieces:

Here it is with the harp parts in it:

I had to make it a little wider than was Ideal for the SP20 so it would work with my bushman and my MS Blues Harp.

Very cool idea. Nice job.
Mind if I copycat you?

BB

That is way cool ;D

You ought to market them and sell them.

harp On!!

Make me an offer Joe ;D

Go ahead BB, I wouldn’t have shared it if I minded that. I would suggest spacing out the notches farther than I did. Also when I make another one I won’t cut the kerfs as deeply that hold the reed plates. If the SP20 reed plates slide all the way to one side it can fall out of the slots. I’m going to make an improved one later.

Very wise move! NOT overboard–careful.

So your actually suggesting I take apart my harmonica’s :-\

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING ;D

I fix my harps with a 56 oz dead blow hammer.

Been down that road a couple times just don’t work for me ;D

Harp On!!

I fix my harps with a 56 oz dead blow hammer. Been down that road a couple times just don't work for me

No wonder…

You’re probably using the Snap-On 56 oz dead blow hammer, when you should be using the Craftsman 56 oz dead blow hammer! Big difference there, yo!

I want one! How much?

No wonder…
You’re probably using the Snap-On 56 oz dead blow hammer, when you should be using the Craftsman 56 oz dead blow hammer! Big difference there, yo!
[/quote]

You mispelled it let me spell it correctly

That’s CRAPSMEN

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Harp on!!

Either way you spell it, harmonica tools just ain’t your thang, JF! :o

Mwuahahahahahha!!!

Whiskat, let me think about that. I have a lot of improvements in mind since making this first one. I’ll make the new and improved model and see how long it takes me and what it costs and think about what I would need to sell them for to make it worth it.

I like it!!! Make one side slidable with locking pins or something. That way it will fit a wide range of sizes. Drill small holes lined up and use small finishing nails to lock it into place. Or a threaded bolt in a slot with a wing nut to tighten when it’s in place. Or…I can’t help it, I’m always thinking of ways to fix things.

Sounds good :slight_smile:

Of course, G-Man, you can always sweeten the pot with a complimentary 56 ounce Dead Blow Hammer! :wink:

Will be looking forward to that infomercial, I will!! :o

Rock on, yo!

Interestin’ idea, keeps all your parts in one place. Like it :wink: