My progress so far.... :D

Hi,

Something interesting happened today :slight_smile: . I think I hit a bent note. I was playing with single notes, trying something with my mouth and tongue and a kind of sounded like a bending. :smiley: So I wanted to share with you. I’ll sure work on it and see how it goes. And I can also play single notes very well, not always perfect , of course, but I’m working on it. I can play “Ode to Joy” note by note…yeee :D. So I’m going forward in small steps and…enjoying my progress :slight_smile:

I’m a happy newbie player :smiley:

Wahoo! Keep it up bro!

Sometime you oughta record yourself so we can hear it!

Peace Out!

–BT

Way to go Mr Doom!!
On your way.

BB

Congrats! You’ll be playing in no time!

thanks a lot everyone… :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure that there is a lot to practice to actually develop a real bending technique, but at least I’m getting the feeling of it. :smiley:

Lots of practice for sure! But finding, bending and recognizing you bent a note the first time is a huge step!
BTW saying Cookie on the inhale helped me most learning to bend. “Coo” is the bent note “kie” is unbent! I can’t remember who"s tip that was to give them credit but it worked great for me!

thanks paulbunyn it really works…:D. But for now, I think I’ll stick to single notes exercises and the chuggy train patterns and occasionally I’ll try to bend a note or two :slight_smile:

Well done mate