New Game Changer harmonica

Maybe inspiration for some new “equipment” video(s) ? :wink: :innocent:

3 Likes

You’ve convinced me I want to try one but neither Rockin Rons nor Bushman Music Works will ship to the UK. Hot dammit

3 Likes

I received my key of G. It is identical size to the C and very similar in quality and playability. Amazing. :sunglasses::notes:

2 Likes

Thanks, David, that sounds good. I apologize upfront; I am a Senior and very much old school. :rofl: Isn’t this a bit like the looming self-park vehicles or drives for you? As a Jeep manual owner this gets rid of the fun having the harp bend for you? Also, electric bikes somewhat defeats the purpose of gaining exercise? Again old school, many may not agree .

4 Likes

I feel you! Not for everyone. It’s fun having extra notes though. You ever play a chromatic harmonica?

2 Likes

Yes, many years ago though. If honest, I would have to start all over again. I might just get one and give it a try. Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

This new harmonica is truly a game-changer! The innovation and improvements are impressive, and I can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing this exciting update with us.

Best, - @tiktok con monedas infinitas 2024

1 Like

After seeing Winslow demo pop up on my YT feed, I couldn’t resist trying to get one. Bit difficult as I’m in u.k. After digging around I found a JDR Trochilous available from china so I’ve taken the plunge for a Richter in A harp. So it’s :crossed_fingers:, due within a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Nice @Allan_C! It’s the exact same harp, just different banding. Hope you love it!

2 Likes

I sort of agree with Slim about East:Top Forerunner 1 & 2 plus the 10/40 by East:Top or the Kmise which is identical to the East:Top. With a fair amount of work these can be just as airtight as a valved chromatic, it takes time and effort but it can be done. Other advantages are: they can be washed under running water, being a recording studio player I do all mine after each session and then do a tuning test just to keep the sound engineer happy; for solo tuned diatonic playing 6 harps give all 12 Major and minor keys and if one needs replacing it’s less than £/$60. I have several chromatics ranging in price from £216/$280 to £800/$1,000 but the non valve forerunners are my go to harmonicas used for at least 100 recording sessions a year and I’ve had no complaints, well not yet! Jay1

3 Likes

Welcome Allan_C. An ex-Bristol Brit in Canada.

2 Likes

Welcome Diego :+1:

1 Like