NYAN CAT...

This is absolutly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen… I can’t hear it for than about 30 seconds.

http://nyan.cat/

(Joseph, if this is considered SPAM, let me know and I’ll delete the post. I just thought I would share this with y’all.)

I did about 22.3…is that classified as music?

Peace Out!

–BT

it’s not spam, j~j! no worries there…

however, it is annoying - the site that is!

and i played it for about 25 seconds when you first posted it – about all i could take!

thing is, during a rain storm, two baby kittens ended up showing up on my doorstep…

and i took them in!

how they found me, why they found me – i don’t know…

but either that clip is blessed or cursed – i’ll keep you posted!!

lol. That’s pretty funny.

coinky-dink? idk…but true nonetheless…hehehe!

late Friday night, was here doing spring cleaning and answering posts, the usual…

started raining and i hear a ‘mew mew mew’ outside my window…

go outside and the teeniest tiniest kitten was under the big bush tree just shivering away…

i put out my hand and it came over…so i picked it up and took it inside…

she could fit inside that CX-12 box of yours…but she laid in my hand all night long.

next morning, while working on the forum again, another rainstorm, more ‘mew mew mews’ outside…

this time, 3 kittens were around…

seems 2 were feral and ran off, but the one they left behind needed help…so got that one picked up…

this one’s bigger than the first - a real fur ball type kitten;

if i can get them settled in and litterbox trained - yeah, i had to go out and get some of that stuff now - then they should be okay…

if not, well, i did the best i could and the wild will get them back!

but that odd clip of yours and the kittens showing up around the same time?

yeppers, it’s all a blessing or all a curse?!!!

mew-mew-mew-mwauahahahaha!!

Well whether it’s a curse, or a blessing, I take credit fir it all! ;D ;D

Sure, I give credit where credit is due…Always!

But um, don’t be willing to jump the litter box and do hand stands so soon, as you/me/we don’t know how this one’s gonna turn out just yet!

Will keep you posted!

Mew-mew-mew-mwuahahahahaha!!!

Well them kitties really surprised me…

I didn’t see much on top of the litter box, but decided to freshen it up…

Holy Craps!

In just two days it was literally full of shit & piss!

I guess that litter really absorbs!!

So they’re staying around for now…They deserve me & each other & vice-versa!

I think they’re trainable. Sure, they like to fight and duke it out for dominance; the little one is a real scrapper and instigator to boot! Hehehe!

But now that they’re understanding that I’m Big Momma Daddy Boss – Well, they each melt in my hands whenever I pick them up, no matter what they’re doing at the time.

I just now have to teach them to sing and play keyboards ala those youtube vid cats;

And with harp in hand, go on America’s Got Talent; win $1 million; get a long Vegas contract; and we’ll all be able to retire happy! <<< hey, I can still dream, can’t I? hehehe! anywhat…>>>

So until we see what’s what…

4 er um rather 8 Paws Up, J~J! :wink:

mew-mew-mew-mwhahahaha!!

I Love Nyan Cat! YouTube to see how many countries he represents and all the variations.