Recording harmonica to DAW Software

Also on Band lab when folks upload and publish their music there is a fork option which allows others to add their vocals or instrument to Your songs its not mandatory because you can keep it private and do as You like say Your creating a song You intend for collaboration with other specific Artists You can choose and there are buttons and boxes for You to specify and invite to Your projects Theres multiple formats available Everything stores on the soundcloud or you can choose to download or share links for others you choose to access Your work the community is Extremely Kool and friendly and helpful and encouraging the population ranges from known published recording veterans and working musicians to complete begginners and everything in between Musicians of every kind Vocalists Producers Sound Engineerring Pros and Students Some very well known folks in music have been known to keep ghost accounts on there to keep an eye on potential Upandcoming talents hobbiests name it they are there and there has been some really mind blowing stuff conjured up in the lab from every Genre known and unknown I lose Myself there quite a bit and i get burned out sometimes and go back and My account is just as I left it there are some issues with bots like everywhere else best part is the community im always impressed how civil it remains Mostly the hiphop community can get kind of Adult Advisory ous hehe but Youll have that check it out good place to show off Yer Chops

1 Like

@Southside_Slim Todd and I were talking a little bit about it during my last lesson. I used to use it for covers before making the switch to Reaper.

2 Likes

Kool its a fun place or a serious place whatever ya make of it right? I found it by accident looking for somewhere to play with other folks while teaching myself ive got some pretty bad learning disorders multiple head injuries make it difficult and i cant afford to pay for lessons either much less pay for em and not be able to recall the lesson the next day its in there somewhere swimmin around playing hide n seek comes out when it feels like it yknow but the folks on bl dont mind mostly so playing on other peoples tracks are how ive basicly taught myself and after a while i start to understand what Adam and Jason and others are trying to teach in their free lessons thats the hand im dealt so I keep refinining what ive done im kinda proud what ive been able to do so far it hasnt been easy by any meens Do You still use the Lab?

2 Likes

hehe ive had to stay away from covers because of my learning disabilities mebbe someday ill be able to for now I do my own thing do you still visit the lab?

1 Like

Not anymore. But it was fun while it lasted.

2 Likes

Kool its still there daang over 5o million bandlabbers now whew thats over 20mil new users since i first signed on whoa

1 Like

I tried BandLab for a short time but Iā€™m not brave enough or talented enough to share what I play! Its bascially just for me - more an academic exercise learning new things and a self indulgent hobby. I use Ableton Live 11 Intro on my laptop with keyboards and an electronic recorder (the Artinoise re.corder). I cancelled BandLab and I think Iā€™m now banned from having a new account for a while - which is ok :slight_smile:

3 Likes