50 First Songs-Playback Looping

Hello Folks,

Is there a way to loop the playback for the 50 First Songs in the Beginner To Boss course so that the song I’m trying to work on just repeats over and over? Having to push the play button all the time disrupts the mini learning flow I’m tying to establish.

Thanks In Advance,

James

2 Likes

Hello @JamesP,
apparently there is no function for this. I just tested for you too.
If you need it, record the required melody on your cell phone or with a real recorder. Then you can loop it. In addition, you have to write down the tabs accordingly.
I hope it helps you!
Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Thanks @AstridHandbikebee63 ,

Bummer that there is no such feature. Maybe the tech team can add something later. I’ll just hit the play button over and over at this time since I’m just starting out and I like seeing the tabs move along with the song. This helps me learn the rhythm and timing tab reading etc all at the same time.

Regards,

James

3 Likes

Hey James- you’re the first person I’m aware of to request this feature, but if we get some more, I’ll definitely reach out the tech team and see if this can be accomplished.

Rock on,
Luke

3 Likes

Hey @Luke,

Fantastic. I really appreciate you following up on this possible functionality. I’m just starting out and don’t have my single notes down (I haven’t actually started the BTB lesson set yet) but I wanted to try playing a song for practice and began jamming a bit on Mannish Boy. It would be cool if the loop could also clip anywhere for any bar so that tough sections for songs could be isolated and practiced.

Mahalo,

James

2 Likes

Hey @Luke,

Did the Tech Team give you a sense of if this “loop” request is possible?

JP’s Jam Along System seems to have something similar that allows him to start a track in the middle of a bar. I don’t have his course so I can’t test it but I have seen his demo and it looks like he can change playbacks quite options a bit.

Thanks again for checking into this potential feature,

James

1 Like