Be Careful with Golden Melody on Amazon

I hope this is okay to write. It.s not meant to be a slam against Amazon. I bought the Golden Melody 542PBX off Amazon. They sent the new version (M544BX) The tag has M544BX written on the box and there is an additional tag with the 542PBX written on it. The Amazon ad shows its the older version (PBX). But that not what you get. Just want everyone to get what they want. Not sure how to post pics here to show.

4 Likes

Mmm interesting. I have seen similar tings on Amazon where the picture is not exactly whats described. Hope you can return it. Usually they refund without asking you to return the item. I always call the actual phone number rather than email.
To add a photo there are a couple of ways ;
you can copy and paste from your gallery or photo file or you can hit the picture icon under the text box used to reply and select from your photo file.

4 Likes

Thank you for showing me that if you look at the box it has one model number and the decal has the correct number.

3 Likes

Annoying

2 Likes

Same happened to me

2 Likes

did you keep it?

2 Likes

I think we have three separate recent threads about the new golden melody, so the comments are getting a bit convoluted.
All up, it seems that most are negative and critical about the change. I wonder, if the old model never existed, would the new model be viewed so poorly.

2 Likes

Great point, but alot of the greats like Buddy Green,Charlie McCoy and the late Terry McMIllian played the older version. I know the reviews I see from the living pros like Luke tend to lean towards the old version.

1 Like

On a good note i’ve found a place that sells Lee Oscars for 41 dollars with free shipping.

2 Likes

Wow. That sounds too good to be true. Let us know how that works out.

2 Likes

Its already sent I got the tracking number.

2 Likes