Breakthrough blues course

Hi harmonica family. Has anyone finished Luke’s course (which I really enjoyed) and then gone onto signing up for the breakthrough blues? Just hoping to find out from anyone if it’s helping their progression? Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

@tess848ducati welcome to the forum, sorry for the late reply!

WOO HOO! Congrats on finishing the course. What a huge accomplishment.

A lot of people who’ve done Beginner to Boss LOVE Breakthrough Blues and say that it’s very complementary to BTB. It’s a money-back guarantee, so it’s not a big risk if you end up not liking it.

Many people say they’ve gotten A LOT more out of BTB on their SECOND or even THIRD time through the course, and that’s how I designed it - with layers in every lesson.

Here are some bluesy vids to check out if you haven’t already:

If you’re interested in tongue-blocking Chicago-style blues, David Barett’s course is great, though a bit dry.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I own 3 courses…happy harpin, breakthrough blues, and B2B…is there a specific order that i should use for these courses? I started with happy harpin, but i think i bought breakthrough blues next and then B2B…im still working my way through B2B, i find myself going back and repeating the chapters in B2B and keep finding things make more sense the second or third time…just hope im going in the right direction…

5 Likes

That’s exactly right @johnreffitt1962! That’s how I designed the course. I hope it will be a resource that folks who purchase it can keep returning to for many years, and keep getting new value out of it.

You’re approach is perfect. It’s all about staying inspired and having fun. So go wherever your muse guides you! :wink:

3 Likes