7 Likes

You as well, @betterapproach.team !

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and God bless you!

5 Likes

Welcome @Apostle_7
Enjoy the forum

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. Santa brought me a set of Seydel harmonicas in a nice case. They are beautiful, and certainly will get used. but not the Rock Wilde tuned ones I have been obsessing over for months. The only place online I have seen the Wilde tuned for sale is Ebay. Does anyone know of any other vendors who sell these besides Ebay? Thanks in advance. Peg

2 Likes

Hi Peg @peg_T

You can get them either directly from Will Wilde:

or from Seydel:
www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf

Have you attempted to order one from a good regional music store from your area of residence?

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you. My husband ordered the other Sydels from our local Guitar Center store. I will check with them, being as having them shipped from England or Germany can add a lot to the cost.

3 Likes

Thanks @betterapproach.team!

God bless you too and welcome to the forum @Apostle_7! So glad you have decided to join us.

@peg_T you can order them directly from the Saito site as I detail here:Wilde Rock Tuning (What Will Wilde is Playing on Free Bird).

If you are in the states, you can also order them from rocking Ron’s.

4 Likes

Thank you. “Santa” did find them at Rocking Ron’s. proud owner of one in the key of A and been getting familiar with the new tuning on it.

4 Likes