Custom cover plates

Where else can I order custom covers? . Bluemoon harmonica seems to be out of them.

1 Like

What brand/make harmonica?? They seem to have Special 20 in several keys/colors: Special 20 Powder Coated Covers – Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC

I think you can special order from them as well? Come to think of it, they’re the only custom cover manufacturer I’ve ever heard anyone recommend! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

NEED FOR “A” CROSSOVER Hohner

1 Like

Have you reached out to Andrew Zajac?

https://harp.andrewzajac.ca/CustomMarineBandCovers

2 Likes

Tom at Bluemoon told me it tied up too much money in inventory. You might buy 100 or more today to get a price break, but selling the batch could take years. Probably different if everyone played one model, but I play Suzuki Manji’s and he didn’t have enough demand to warrant ordering more.

4 Likes

Hey @BnT thanks so much for visiting the forum and for sharing this. So, to clarify, were you able to order custom Manji plates from Tom? Does he doe special order customizations?

1 Like

He only had about 6 left for Suzuki and I got 4 with the designs I liked. The last two were sold and that was the end. He still seems to have some for Hohners.

1 Like