Exercises for (relative) beginners

@Slim You been such a positive force and a big help to some of us beginners out here. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and anxiously awaiting your future collaboration.

3 Likes

Hi, Slimā€¦So sorry to hear about your medical problems. As an 81 year old, I can certainly sympathize about medical problems. I havenā€™t been very active on the Harp, or on this site myself lately. My breathing and lip problems have had me spending a lot more time on my recently acquired Electric Piano and very little time on the Harp. It has been kind of fun adapting my keyboard ?skills? (Particularly LEFT HAND and reading Bass Clef) to a single keyboard instead of an Accordion, with the ā€˜button bassā€™ or the Organ, where the left foot provides the bass (as in bass-chord-chord) and playing all of the chords with the left hand within basically a single octave, thus limiting the amount of fingering and movement. Having to provide the entire accompaniment with only the left hand continues to be a challenge! I pray that your condition will improve and allow you to continue to ā€˜make musicā€™. I believe that that privilege provides you with as much pleasure as it does for me.
I consider it a blessing to have learned so much from you!
God Bless!

3 Likes

Thank you very sincerely, @Poppo !! :yellow_heart:

I am currently in hospital treatment and reading your comments (and those from other forum participants) gives me both strength and confidence in this challenging chapter in my life.

God bless you, and thank you again, @Poppo !

Best regards,
ā€“ Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes