Greetings

Hello from Chicago. Started with JP Allen’s course, switched to Luke’s when he took over Harmonica.com. Learned a bunch from JP, but so far (in 2nd module) I’m really digging Luke’s style and methods. Just (internally) committed to the 3 month program and am pretty excited. Doing course in my car to/from work. Get strange looks, but also a lot of thumbs up. 65 year old CPA belting out riffs! Played Blues Harp, Special 20, Crossover, and now (after Luke’s praises) Lee Oscar. Truly the most comfortable, easy to play harp! Well, that’s
my story, and I’m sticking with it. Jeff

3 Likes

Great stuff Jeff so nice to hear of older geezers such as ourselves really enjoying ourselves.

You bet!

Ha! That’s so badass! Welcome to the forum, Jeff. Very happy to have you here. Little CYA disclaimer: practicing harmonica in your car could be hazardous to your health. :wink:

Having said that, probably 80% or 90% of my practicing is in the car, lol.

I’m so glad that you’re enjoying the course. Getting funny looks means you’re breaking the mold, and thumbs ups means you’re rocking hard my friend.

Keep up the great work!!

Rock on,
Luke

Hallo Jeff,
ich amüsiere mich gerade über deine Geschichte und habe Kopf Kino… :laughing:
Vielleicht sollte ich das auch probieren? Oder besser in der U-Bahn, wäre viel Spaß!
Mach bitte weiter so und danke für deine gute Geschichte. Beste Grüße aus Deutschland von Astrid

Danke Astrid. Ich füge jetzt Threads von Beatles, Tom Petty, Billy Joel usw. hinzu. Die Antworten
Sind immer sehr positiv! Spaß haben!
Jeff

1 Like