Harmonica.com Merch?

Greetings!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the course as much as I am!

Would anyone else be interested in Harmonica.com merch (e.g., logo’d shirts, hats, cleaning clothes, harp cases, etc.)?

Just curious. I’ve really been enjoying the course and would love to show my pride, support, and appreciation! I would be more than happy to support, wear, and promote Luke, the B2B course, and the Harmonica.com brand, but when I looked around, I haven’t been able to find anything! :frowning:

Maybe if enough folks expressed an interest, they’d consider creating some?? <<hint,hint>>

@Luke Thanks again for the great instruction, the fantastic course overall, and everything you do to make it such a fun, meaningful experience! Very Much appreciated!!

Paul

9 Likes

I’d be interested!

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

I found a similar post by @ingog about creating some cool Harmonica.com merch!:

3 Likes

Bring it on

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nederbasse! Happy to have you here my friend. :facepunch:t3:

@pnicholas1967 Nothing exists at the moment. Thanks for the post, and thanks especially for your kind words, and I’m so glad that you’re enjoying the course! If more people express interest, I’ll pass it on to “the boys upstairs.” :wink:

2 Likes

@Luke

Had some spare time while I was catching my breath between lessons, so just throwin’ some ideas out there… HAHA!

6 Likes

I’d buy this :smiley:

2 Likes