Harmonica Disinfection Bag

Hello harp friends,
the question occasionally arises of how to keep the harp clean.

This is about removing viruses and bacteria. Interesting for everyone who has a weakened immune system or wants to buy or sell used harps.
It does NOT save the manual removal of residues such as crumbs or the like!
Be sure to read the operating instructions!

Best Regards from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

5 Likes

I’m a little skeptical. Is there a strong smell of ozone when you open the case? Just doesn’t seem like 5 minutes with led in a case could produce a high enough concentration of ozone to do anything. The uv light
Might kill some bacteria where surface is bathed in light. Just IMHO

Disclaimer: I’m probably always a skeptic

2 Likes

Hello @rich3,
of course, a healthy skepticism is good!
I don’t drive blindly through a green traffic light either :vertical_traffic_light: :wink:!
The description makes it very clear that you should leave the harp outside after using the disinfectant. This should eliminate the smell of ozone.

I don’t think Seydel would need to launch something like this without testing out of the blue.
You could do a :socks: test… Get in the part every day and wear the :socks: again… :rofl: Or with a sponge!

Have a nice (optimistic) day!

Best Regards from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Lol… Crack me up. No I was just curious about how 5 minutes of . 5% or (assuming maximum O2 conversion by the led’s) was going to sanitize anything, and if you could actually smell the ozone. But what a great idea, traveling sock deodorizer. You may have a gold mind concept there.

2 Likes

@rich3, this species is also used for used cars before the sale, against dog and cigarette smell (but of course the car does not come into a bag :smile:).

3 Likes