Harmonica Fam - Danish Christmas song medley

Here’s me playing four of my favourite Danish Christmas songs.
Sorry for the mistakes! - I was very nervous and had to do a lot of retakes, also I basically got the idea that I wanted to play these melodies less than a month ago. Maybe next year it will sound more smooth haha

10 Likes

Really nice melodies, @Vibe !! :musical_note: Thank you for giving us some Danish Christmas songs. Could you give us the names of them – I, for one, do not know any Danish songs. :blush:

Happy Holidays,
– Slim :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you @Slim :slight_smile:

The songs in order are

“Sikken voldsom trængsel og alarm” written by Peter Faber and composed by Austrian composer Adolf Müller

“Det kimer nu til julefest” written by N.F.S. Grundtvig and composed by Carl Christian Nicolaj Balle

“Dejlig er den himmel blå” written by N.F.S Grundtvig and composed by J.G. Meidell

“Vær velkommen, Herrens år” written by N.F.S. Grundtvig and composed by A.P. Berggren

3 Likes

Hej @Vibe , jeg holdt meget af det, og jeg kan godt forstå din begejstring foran kameraet. Nej, du klarede dig rigtig godt efter fire uger. Da jeg kommer fra Tyskland, lyder første og anden sang lidt bekendt for mig. :grin: Tusind tak og jeg ønsker jer en glædelig jul. Mange hilsner fra Astrid

2 Likes

Thank you @AstridHandbikebee63 :slight_smile:

Maybe the first and second songs are also available in German :sunglasses:
when researching for the video I learned that the first melody was orignally composed for a play, but its name escapes me

2 Likes

Thanks @Vibe, appreciate hearing your countries X-mas tunes . . . :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Butch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nicely done Vibe!

3 Likes

Thank you @PineComb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done vibe thanks

4 Likes

Thank you @Boomer60 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your tunes put a happy smile on my face! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you @brees4277 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent, @Vibe! Very well done. You even got all those big skips. Very good. Sounds pretty darn smooth to me. Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas,
Luke

3 Likes

Thank you @Luke :slight_smile: Glad it sounds smooth, I was very nervous for some reason haha

2 Likes

Hello @Slim,
There it was again, the bad word “stage fright”. :wink: I didn’t notice it when I was listening. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I think the real challenge in an artists life is being able to perform without anyone noticing the stage fright haha

4 Likes