Harmonica Fam - Trapper Shreds!

Hey Fam - as you know, I like to share songs by members of the forum starting with the the title “Harmonica Fam” so that we can easily find these videos by searching those words.

Check out @Trapper shredding with his band here, and show him some love!

Aloha,
Luke

12 Likes

Very nice, Trapper! That was fun to listen to.

4 Likes

Very nice! Taking it up high in the lead break was a great moment! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Back in 2009 (if memory serves) a folk/americana musician named Matt Ray called me and asked if I’d come to Sparta Sound Studio and add some harp to an album he was making. We’d never met before, but I knew Sparta Sound, so I was for it. I think the title song is my favorite, but I like this one, too. After recording this, we formed a band called Matt Ray & Those Damn Horses and we played many live shows and a couple of albums for several years, until, like happens, we broke up. I’m not sure if this link will work, but if you’re interested give a listen. Play on — Trapper Them Heroes - YouTube

4 Likes

Hello @Trapper,
the link works perfectly! And the :+1: button under the video too. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, Astrid, I’m not all that computer savvy so I’m happy it worked. It’s snowing and messy outdoors here now, so I’m going through some tunes from days past. Kinda’ fun.

1 Like

@Trapper, wow, snow :mountain_snow:? In which country do you live again? Sorry, I didn’t notice.
Autumn is slowly coming to us. Let’s see how the coming winter :cloud_with_snow: will be.
Then the time comes for me to write new songs.
Happy browsing and conquering the songs!

I live in the U.S. - northern Minnesota, 75 miles by auto to Canadian border. It’s a little early for snow and it’s melting as we speak, but winter is coming.

1 Like

Yeah @Trapper - I love everything about this. Reminds me of playing records on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Love the songwriting, singing, mandolin, and your nice soothing harmonica work! Thanks for sharing. :pray:t3:

Now I wanna do a lil fact checking. Does Matt really have “thousands of live shows”??? :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Luke, Matt has a lot of live shows but, yeah, “thousands” is a stretch!

2 Likes

Great playing @Trapper and roaming up high too, superb!

Loved listening to that performance

3 Likes