Harmonica Humor

It wouldn’t be rude if you just added “when he doesn’t have the right key for the song” to the end of it. Then it would be brilliant! :joy:

7 Likes

range

8 Likes

Hahaha that’s brilliant! :joy:

3 Likes

I know we’ve all had that feeling from time to time. I recently had it when trying to learn overblows. :rofl:

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Very funny. Not sure about the answer. If you knew a lawyer you could ask.

3 Likes

250f3a27ef1ef5bb9c302b2c567523aa

7 Likes

f29d5e8d15ae58ae71fe0d49621e3f9d

10 Likes

OH GOSH, I couldn’t help but let out a deep belly laugh in spite of myself. I tried not to, but I’m still laughing as I’m typing this. Did you make this @dm1usnret, or you just stumbled upon it?

Oh MY GOSH, I’m so sorry Billy, I can’t stop laughing!

All right to assuage my guilty conscience for laughing so hard at this I want to tell you a great true story about Billy Joel. He has a residency at Maddison Square Garden (he plays there once a mont.) He doesn’t sell tickets to the front row. He gives them to his front of house workers to give to whatever fans they feel like upgrading in the moment. Billy wants REAL FANS in the front row, not Uber-rich people trying to impress each other, lol. What a class act.

(I’m still laughing at this, not even joking!) This is by far the most I’ve laughed at anything on this thread, and there have been some other good ones. Aw man. That’s funny. Thanks for the laugh bro! :rofl:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Love it! Thanks for sharing. Needs to be on a t-shirt. :grin:

4 Likes

Do you dream about your harmonicas? :thinking:

I just woke up from a napmare! :scream:

I dreamed I had put my Lee Oskar in a pot of boiling water to clean it, but instead melted it! :flushed:

I was imagining what harp I would get to replace it when I woke up to find my trusty LO in A, right next to me… :joy:

Big sigh of relief! :blush:

8 Likes

@Rusty_Pistols that reminds me of when I didn’t know what ‘bending’ means, and I thought to myself, how can you bend a harmonica? :thinking:

@HarpinBobbyMcB What a weird dream! I don’t think I’ve ever dreamt about my harmonicas or thought about putting them in boiling water asleep or awake :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

f50699bfcf9921f7d22b9f1389f3fafa

12 Likes

Hahaha I need that shirt :joy:

4 Likes

I think so far my relations are more looking for a Tshirt that says “if he can bring his harmonica, we’re not going” :laughing:

10 Likes

Good one!

5 Likes

I usually bring one of these!

So I think my friends and relatives will be quite happy with harmonica! :grin:

7 Likes