Harp Bandolier

Harp Bandolier.

This is what I play my shows with. Works fantastic, all harps are at my fingertips.

6 Likes

Very ornate. Cool! What type of harps are they or have you just changed the cover plates?

3 Likes

all Honner harps. With customized face plates.

3 Likes

They look great!

2 Likes

Very cool. Do you need to be a weightlifter to use it? I’ve never seen one that ornate. I saw Mojo Buford playing with Muddy but his was just soft leather with a slot for each. Yours looks like the Royal version. Is it your design?

2 Likes

My design. but not really that heavy. Mainly leather. sits on my shoulder so not that heavy.

2 Likes

Very fancy, and handy and useful too. How do the harmonicas stay in/on it? Does it have pockets or are they held on it magnetically? Curious and intrigued.

2 Likes

Where did you get those cover plates?

Hey Luke, Love your stuff. Sorry for the delay, "Holidays :).

Cover plates.
Those are handcrafted by me. The great thing about the cover plates is you can reuse them “when a harp goes bad just re-plate them” I know because i’m very abusive to my harps".

You can use any metal as long as it is thin and malleable. I can only fit Honor harps at this time though.

Also the keys on each harp you see in the photos are very helpful when playing a show. When you grab one key during a show. Flip the key symbol down “To the floor” Your low chord will always be on your left. Very quick and helpful!

These really get people’s attention when playing a show. Why should the lead guitarist get all the attention :slight_smile:

Happy Holidays Luke…

4 Likes