How to submit Tabs?

(Sorry for bad English)

Since I started harmonica, I made a lot of tabs by myself, because I couldn’t find decent ones on the Internet. And now, I would like to share them with people who need them. I made the tabs of :

• Crossroads Blues (Adam Gussow) => intro + all 3 solos
  • Walter’s boogie (Big Walter Horton)
  • Sweet Home Chicago (J-J Milteau)
  • Gabrielle’s solo (Greg Zlap)
    Fox’s Chase (DeFordBailey) => From a YouTube channel called “LostTony”
  • LostJohn (Sonny Terry)
  • Love like a rock (Rory McLeod)
  • Javaca
    And some others…

So, where could I submit them ?
Thank you for your responses.

4 Likes

And also :

• Hoochie Coochie man (Eric Clapton and Muddy Waters versions)
  • Long Train runnin’ (Doobie Brothers)
  • Tears in heaven
  • Halleluya (Chromatic and diatonic)
    School (Supertramp) : intro + piano solo
  • Les copains d’abords (Georges Brassens)
  • Aux sombres héros de l’amer (Noir Désir) => intro + solo + outro
  • Stairway to heaven (Led Zep)
  • Dirty old Town (Pogues) => intro + lyrics + solo + outro
  • Marcel et Marcelle (J-J Milteau)
  • some scales (major/minor/pentatonic/modes)

and others too

2 Likes

(last one, I promise)

And also lots of chromatic tabs (Turkish March, Summertime…)

2 Likes

WOW @LostSol you have been working hard my friend, and what a great list of harmonica tunes!

You could copy them and paste them directly into a post here on this thread? The other place you could submit them is harptabs.com.

Thanks for wanting to share all your hard work!

2 Likes

That’s great that you’ve created your own harmonica tabs and want to share them with others! There are several websites and platforms where you can submit your tabs, including:

1. HarpTabs - a community-driven website where harmonica players can share their tabs and collaborate with others.
  2. Ultimate Guitar - a popular platform for guitar tabs, but also has a section for harmonica tabs.
  3. Songsterr - another popular platform for guitar tabs, but also has a section for harmonica tabs.

You could also consider sharing your tabs on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, or creating your own website or blog to share your tabs and other harmonica-related content.

Whichever platform you choose, be sure to credit the original artist and source of inspiration for each tab you create. Good luck and happy sharing!

3 Likes

Thank you for your response ! I’m going to try some of these…

2 Likes