I.D. Your axe?

Since Hohner does not put the key I.d in anyplace obvious on the Spec 20, do you mark your harps so you know which one you’re grabbing?

1 Like

@Luke mentioned some glow in the dark stickers made expressly for harmonicas you can order. Don’t remember where they come from but it’s mentioned someplace here in the forum . . . actually think they are made by Hohner !

1 Like

Hi @Jake07712 and @Butch,

I know that Seydel sells various “key labels” (which you can find here) – but I do not know if they are radioactive :exploding_head:

Regards,
– Slim

2 Likes

Hallo @Slim,
die Seydel sind auch richtig schön. Lukes empfohlene leuchten aber im Dunkeln bzw. auf der Bühne.

2 Likes

Hello @Butch, this!
No shipping to USA and Canada. Lukes were there, unfortunately I can’t find it anymore.

3 Likes

Thanks @AstridHandbikebee63, @Jake07712 I typed in “glow-in-the-dark” harmonica stickers and found it this morning . . . PHEW, seems like a lot of work just for that! :laughing:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MZ20195--hohner-mz20195-glow-in-the-dark-harmonica-key-stickers

3 Likes

Oh yes, it is the right. :grinning:Good!

1 Like

If you’re in the US and you call into Sweetwater, they’ll give you free shipping on these glow in the dark key labels.

Rock on,
Luke

3 Likes

Hello @Slim,

Hohner 3D Glow-in-the-Dark Keystickers

If you still need them, they are now available in small quantities for :de: on Amaz***.

Ciao :blush:

3 Likes

Dank, Astrid @AstridHandbikebee63 !! Bestellt !!

Ciao
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Super, das freut mich @Slim. :smiley:

3 Likes

I use the Andrew Zajac key stickers.

3 Likes

Hi @KeroroRinChou what do they look like? Would you mind dropping in a photo? I hope all is well with you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They look a little bit like this.

3 Likes

Thanks @KeroroRinChou Much appreciated. I like the look of it. :smiley:

3 Likes

@stonestone63, the Zajac also has Hohner Glow in the Dark stickers. @Slow and I were looking for exactly this, so that you can see the key in the dark. It could be that you sit in the car or by the lake at night :rofl:. Here in Germany there was not (yet).

3 Likes

Why would you need your harp once parked by the lake? Didn’t it already get you and your new friend there anyway? It can rest now. I’ll take it from here. :joy:

2 Likes