I Released an Album

I released an album of instrumental music today. It’s a duo with one of my favorite guitar players Andy Aged who’s playing baritone guitar along with my harmonica playing.

The album is called Healing in His Wings by the Disciples and it’s available wherever you stream music. Here’s the Spotify link:

We created this project of healing music for people who are suffering from physical ailments and downtrodden. Please share it with anyone who is going through difficulties.

So many people have put so much prayer into this project, and I believe you can feel that when you listen to it.

I’ve already heard 3 stories from people who were blessed and strengthened by listening to it in the hospital.

6 Likes

Wow. Great production. Reminds me of Dire Straits. Well done.

Here’s the Apple Music link

5 Likes

We have a digital station here that nationwide. Its called SBS CHILL. I have sent the link to them. Its the sort of stuff they play a lot. Perfect for relaxing etc. Don’t know if they’ll listen but just thought I’d send it. Hope that’s OK

4 Likes

Hello @toogdog,
cool Idea! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Thank you for your kind words @toogdog . I really appreciate it! And thanks for sharing it. I appreciate that too!

1 Like

Very nice. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Really nice! Thanks!

2 Likes