My second post on YouTube

Here is my version of “HELLO”.
I play it on my A Lightning -Harp, Seydel 1847.

Many thanks for your time! Status: “I’m still learning…” :wink:

10 Likes

Hi Astrid @AstridHandbikebee63

Ich habe auf Youtube meinen Kommentar abgegeben. :innocent:

I gave my comment on your Youtube page.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you @Slim, you know that your review is very important to me. :slightly_smiling_face:
It progresses in small steps and the songs slowly get longer and more difficult. Scool :one:. class :wink:

5 Likes

I love how you hold your notes and take your time with each phrase and each part of the song!

Congratulations @AstridHandbikebee63 this is wonderful :tada: :+1:

5 Likes

@AstridHandbikebee63 Awesome! I was going to comment along the lines of HarpinBobby :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

@HarpinBobbyMcB and @RollyJoe,
I couldn’t decide which harp to use. A as thought or the Golden Melody in G. Can be a serious conflict :smiley:.
It’s really warm here at the moment and in between my lips were so dry that I had a slight misalignment when playing. The harp then always gets stuck.
When I first started playing the harp, this was already the case after a few notes, so many have this problem. But it’s getting better.
My version is again different from your version @HarpinBobbyMcB and @Luke’s. You can see how flexible music can be interpreted.
Thank you both very much!

6 Likes

Good inspiration from you @HarpinBobbyMcB. There are so many great songs sleeping somewhere in the head.

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL ASTRID!!! :raised_hands:t3::notes: Woo hoo! Rock on fam.

5 Likes

Wow! That’s SO COOL! Each note was clear, and your playing was so smooth. Well done! You inspire me to try a tune on my own. : )

Linda, a fellow harp student

5 Likes

Hello @librown.again2 , hello Julia, I am very happy about your praise and if it inspires you, then I have achieved my goal! I can only tell you, try it, do it! Only then will you know what it’s like!
I’ll tell you in advance, you will be rewarded with so many happy hormones, unbelievable.
I will wait curiously. :grin:
Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Hey Linda - welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing your song!

Aloha,
Luke

2 Likes

Yesterday I did a little tour with my handbike. The goal is an important sign of our industrial culture for the Ruhr area.
The :notes: for mining :hammer_and_pick: for this is what I finally recorded :studio_microphone: for it.
I wish you a lot of fun and if you like, you can find the tabs as subtitles in the video.

Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

Very nice. Relaxing sound.

1 Like

Danke, Astrid @AstridHandbikebee63 !! Mein Kommentar ist bei YouTube.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really like how you “enunciate” your notes. They are nice, clear and concise!

Beautiful :pray:

3 Likes

Hello everyone,
please don’t be surprised, I had already presented the song here a few days ago.
Today I edited the video again. I’m only now getting to know YouTube properly.

Astrid wishes you a lot of fun

4 Likes