Practice with the b to boss course

Thanks @rmajor874
I need to try this

2 Likes

Absolutely. I have a notebook.

4 Likes

I love all the dialogue going on here!

@rmajor874 Welcome to the forum first of all. Very happy to have you here! Second of all this is the most excellent way. This is how I myself learn to play the harmonica, except generally I didn’t have any tabs to start with, so just a whole bunch of trial and error.

This is absolutely the way to forge the deepest connection with the instrument.

@betterapproach.team - I highly recommend that you try the approach of @rmajor874, even if it’s just on one or two songs from the course at some point. Committing a few songs to memory will definitely help you get to that next level. :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks Luke. I still pick a group of sound tracks from the course most every day. One important thing im starting to notice is, ( if i can sing it, i can play it …for the most part.) Working hard on accuracy of the bends. At 75 i may never get this nailed but geat practice. Still can barely bend 6.

2 Likes

Will do @Luke
And thanks to @rmajor874

2 Likes

Hi @rmajor874

To practice accurate bending use cello drones in the key of the note that you wish to accurately hit with your bend. See my post here.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi, yes! I write the tabs down after Luke as has gone through the lesson explanation. I practice each song or phrase before I go through the jam sessions. I find this helps me get the tune in my head, then I practice with the jam tracks. I find it helps!

4 Likes