Premiere of a classic today or post your favorite song

Thinking of my mom🕯️.

Hello my harp community, yes I’ve done it again. I have to tell you, it’s getting addicting! If it’s too much for you, just switch off and if not, I’d be happy about a “Like” on YouTube.

Thank you and I hope for inspiration for all beginners in stages 1, 2 and 3…

Best regards to you on the globe from Astrid

4 Likes

Keep’em coming, Astrid @AstridHandbikebee63 !!

I always loved this Rod Stewart song. Thank you for the video recording.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Slim. I had asked myself beforehand whether a harp would even be able to get close to his voice.
I am now posting mainly for the beginners among us who, like me at the beginning, can hardly play single notes and encourage them.
After hitting the single notes in connection with a melody, they were really single notes, but not flowing.
The mouth and lips dry, no breathing, the harp full of saliva and much more.
I play and practice, but I also make time for other things. It’s these small construction sites where I suddenly realize that I’ve overcome one of the many small difficulties and am taking small steps forward.
Stay tuned, you too will go the way!
Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes

Bruce loves it! So do I !

3 Likes

I tries to send a video of Bruce singing along but he was too shy for YOUTUBE

3 Likes

:dog2:@toodoog, Bruce is like me. :smiley: I’m glad that he doesn’t whine about it… There are very high notes in the first part.
The problem when I work with recording, my budgies usually chirp really loudly. At least they don’t scold. I always have to exploit a gap. :rofl:
What problems!

3 Likes

I really like your tone and tempo @AstridHandbikebee63

Superb!

3 Likes

Happy as always @HarpinBobbyMcB. Thank you very much!:pray:

3 Likes