Reasonable Harp Lessons

Hi! Todd Parrott here… Thanks for stopping by! Interested in harmonica lessons via Skype? I try to keep my rates reasonable, at $35 for an hour lesson, with no additional charge if the lesson runs a little past the hour. Skype lessons are a great option if you’re already a harmonica player who’s looking to get out of a rut and add new licks and ideas into your playing. Lessons can focus on any topic or song of your choice, and all levels, from beginner to advanced are welcome.

http://www.toddparrott.com/Harmonica___Links.html
Not trying to steer people away from this site but this is a good deal.

4 Likes

Todd is my own teacher and taking lessons with him was probably the best decision I ever made as a harmonica player. I feel like if I went with somebody else, they wouldn’t be as passionate about what I want to learn or they would think that I’m weird for liking and wanting to sound like Terry McMillan instead of Charlie McCoy.

3 Likes

WOW!!! :flushed: That’s so cheap, and from one of the best in the biz!?! Unbelievable. I’m gonna hit him for lessons when I get a little time. So awesome! Thanks for sharing. :pray:t3:

FYI Carlos Del Junco is $65/hr which sound like a lot compared to Mr. Parrot but I think is a smoking hot deal to study with someone of his calibre.

I took a lesson with him to help me with Transcribe! software and worth every penny. I’ll share about it in a separate post.

1 Like

Trust me, @Luke. You won’t regret it. I was looking for lessons that were under $50 in price and had somebody teaching me how to do Terry McMillan’s stuff. Todd was the exact person I was looking for. And it’s very cool that you get to hang out with somebody who understands your goals as a musician without judgement. Not to mention his attention to small details is amazing and it definitely helps with somebody like me who wants to emulate a player’s style. One thing you might have heard about autism is that we pay a lot more attention to small details instead of seeing the bigger picture. And since I can’t really process simplified information more like my neurotypical peers, it helps that somebody is willing to explain these details in the context of the style you want to learn.

2 Likes