Songs?

Help, I can’t locate the 50 songs that I first saw when I signed up? Are they not part of the course?

2 Likes

Hello @hueman50,

Here is the link again.
Greetings from Astrid :woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Hey @hueman50 - I see @AstridHandbikebee63 pointed you in the right direction already. Just wanted to say welcome to the forum happy to have you here!

Also, thanks Astrid!

Aloha,
Luke

2 Likes

Hi,
not sure if this is something any one can help with. I was watching a really funny British TV series called Honest. This is the theme song. I cant find out who plays it. I was just curious. I am sure I will never be able to. It sounds really fast and difficult but I just love the way it’s so frantic. The show is very funny and has great actors in it if any one likes a light hearted not violent crime show.
See linkHonest harmonica tune

3 Likes

Hi Hueman50,
your question was really helpful. I wanted to know the same thing. I also had a bit of time to poke around after finding all the songs. I have downloaded the backing tracks to keep from Module 3 and found the sheet music is also on this site. So fantastic. Nice to hear from you.
Toog

1 Like

Love this - banjo, jew’s harp - this song has everything! You’ll definitely be able to play this one day! Here’s the list:

-3’ -3’ -2 -2 -4’ -4 -4 -4 -4 -4’ -3’ -2 -2 -2

Rock on Toog!

2 Likes