Ultrasonic cleaner

I came across this video in my YouTube feed, which was a bit strange, as I’ve never searched YouTube for ultrasonic cleaners!
I was actually searched for ‘Country Roads harmonica lesson’ (because SOMEONE’S lesson doesn’t show the verse! :thinking: :grin:). I guess there’s a slight link, but it’s not exactly a harmonica lesson, and I don’t think harmonicas are even mentioned!

Anyway, I was going to post it as a bit of a joke, about not being able to afford to buy one at the moment, but I found the first 10 minutes to be quite interesting, and thought other members may find it interesting too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Does it just sterilize and kill bacteria or how does it get rid of the crud (particles of food, etc)?

Robert
The Great White (and hot/humid) North

3 Likes

Hi Robert @robertchartrand2104

As stated in the video: cavitation is the primary mechanism. It does not really sterilize, although it might kill bacteria (especially in combination with detergents), but it does remove the unwanted junk from the surfaces that are exposed to the cavitation that it produces. Important is to finally rinse the parts with fresh water or (if desired) disinfectants and then water.

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks Slim. :+1:

3 Likes