Un-famous famous players

There famous artists not known to play the harmonica, but do. Here are a few examples.
Would you know others?

Ozzy Osbourne
Steven Taylor, Aerosmith
Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones

3 Likes

Robert Plant is a good example.

4 Likes

Huey Lewis

4 Likes

how about
Rachelle Plas
Indiara Sfair

4 Likes

Ok you have me convinced - I’ll take them both please. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Delta7363 Is Ian Anderson (of Jethro Tull) already in your list?

3 Likes

No Ian isn’t on my list. I didn’t knew he played. I’ll have to look that up. Thanks.

3 Likes

Good choices , thanks.

3 Likes

I was just about to add him to the list, and you beat me to it.
Thanks.

3 Likes

As harmonica players​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Huey I knew he played. But I also believe he was known for playing. Or am I wrong?

4 Likes

Hi @Delta7363

Making this list is difficult because it depends on how much of a true “follower” of a particular musician you are. Those who really “get into” a musician’s work might know that harmonica is “on the menu” while those with only a passing interest might not realize (or even care) who is playing the harmonica. Good examples of this are Ian Anderson and Robert Plant or Steven Taylor (whom I never knew even existed, :exploding_head: although the name of the group – Aerosmith – is one that I have heard).

Regards,
– Slim :sunglasses:

2 Likes

An example for you @Delta7363

3 Likes

I loved jethro tull
Look up the band “Milk n blues”

2 Likes

Chrissy Hines of the Pretenders does, as well as Delbert McClinton (though many are probably not familiar with him.)

3 Likes

I did @betterapproach.team . Wow! They are soooooo good, and more than one of them an play harmonica too. Thanks for the introduction. :grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah they are talented

2 Likes