Wee Verb Wah

Has anyone else tried the Wee Verb Wah? Its a hand held device that gives your harmonica tone and reverb without electricity! Take it everywhere you go! I just got one and i am super impressed!

4 Likes

I have not but it sure seems to make the harmonica sound better.
Is it difficult to hold onto together with the harp?

4 Likes

No, you hold it just like you would for a microphone! Has an adjustable ring to fit between your fingers for grip! I find myself reaching for it every time i play! Highly recommend it for the sound alone! It comes with different elements for different levels of reverb!

4 Likes

I chatted a little with the guy who makes the Wee Verb Wah on FB. It sounded to me like it’s more for intermediate or advanced players. I consider myself a beginner or advanced beginner so I thought I wasn’t ready for it yet. But it’s great to hear you like it. Do you think an advanced beginner would like it? My hands are small so I find it hard to do the Wah Wah on the higher notes already. But I have experimented with a bullet mic and it doesn’t seem to be any harder using the mic. So seems like holding the Wee Verb Wah would be almost the same as the bullet mic. They are only $60 - PayPal only. He lives in Maine I think. Interesting little gadget.

1 Like

@Jong-Choi welcome to the forum. I sent a message to Robert Temple, the maker of the Wee Verb Wah and asked him to send you an email. Rock on! :sunglasses:

1 Like