Harmonica Humor

Extreme embouchure, but I don’t think he has a tight seal.

5 Likes

The cheap option for hands free playing? LOL!

5 Likes

@Ren_de Uh… “Do you get many requests for “One Note Samba?” WELL PLAYED!!

Has this already been posted in this thread?

5 Likes

Thanks, Luke! Love it… (Why do I identify so much with this image??) :thinking:

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that? :thinking:

If you go forward and reverse in succession, you can probably drive :truck: out a tune :notes: or two :v:

:joy:

8 Likes

harmonica-memes2

Was all that heavy breathing him attempting to over blow?

6 Likes

Here’s some things to mull over.

• Why did the harmonica player refuse to play at the seafood restaurant? He didn’t want to end up with crabs.
  • How do you know when a harmonica player is at your door? They don’t know when to come in.
  • What’s the difference between a harmonica player and a taxi driver? The taxi driver knows when to stop.
    How do you get a harmonica player to play quieter? Put a piece of sheet music in front of them.
    What do you call a harmonica player without a girlfriend? Homeless.
7 Likes

I missed your jokes. Thanks for the laughs.

3 Likes

Husband went to the doctors. Came home and said to his wife doctors says I have to have daily sex. What! said wife. That can’t be right. Husband said it is look he wrote it down for you on this piece of paper. Wife said are you sure? Husband says yes daily sex, have a look. Wife reads the paper and says no you’ve got dyslexia!

6 Likes

You are welcome. I been busy getting a total knee replacement. Hope to be a little more regular in posting.

4 Likes

What a sweetie. :smiley:

3 Likes

I do this! But only wen I am alone in the car.

2 Likes

“All this heavy breathing attempting to overblow!” You got me with that one. BTW - when I first saw this photo, I thought it was Billy Joel! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope your knee is healing up well. Thanks for the laughs! :pray:t3:

Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

I was practicing harmonica late at night in a hotel room. Guy in the next room started banging on the adjoining wall and yelled “Can we have a little respect?”
So, I yelled back “I don’t know any Aretha Franklin songs but give me a minute, and I’ll look up the tabs.”

8 Likes

@PapaCurly, :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

That is fabulously hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Grammar is important,
but playing harmonica is importanter.

4 Likes